13 Reasons We Need Another Percy Jackson Movie
In 2014, Logan Lerman crushed all of our dreams when he confirmed that he didn’t think a third movie in the Percy Jackson series would be happening. With three more of Rick Riordan’s books left to adapt, this news hit like a huge blow to the heart for everyone who loved the movies just as much as they loved the novels.
Today, on Logan Lerman’s 24th birthday, here are all of the reasons why the movie gods need to change their minds and gift us with another Percy Jackson movie, STAT.
1. Logan Lerman is basically perfect as Percy
Aside from the fact that he’s supposed to be 12 in the book…
2. Annabeth is the heroine we all need
3. And we could all use more Jake Abel in our lives
Especially since it doesn’t look like he’s coming back to Supernatural anytime soon…
4. The supporting cast is great, too
Brandon T. Jackson is awesome and hilarious as Grover, and the addition of The Hunger Games’ Leven Rambin as Clarisse in the second film means that the gang is getting even more fun.
5. And then, of course, there’s Tyson
Sweet, adorable, clumsy Tyson.
6. The Lightning Thief brought in some pretty big names
Uma Thurman, anyone?
7. And Sea of Monsters added even more
Stanley Tucci, Anthony Stewart Head, Nathan freaking Fillion… this movie is basically all of our favorite stars rolled up into one.
8. Camp Half-Blood is the summer camp we all wish we went to
Our games of Capture the Flag were never quite this intense.
9. The movie has the perfect combination of humour…
10. Greek mythology references…
12. And adventure
13. Plus, there’s still that little matter of the prophecy to deal with
Chop chop, we want another movie like, now.